Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there an order minimum? Yes, we have a $100 order minimum for pick up orders from our warehouse. We request a minimum order of $300.00 for local GTA delivery and a $1000 minimum order for delivery to locations further than 2 hours from our warehouse. There is a $2000 order minimum for Ottawa region deliveries.
2. How large is your inventory? When we curate our collections, most quantities for flatware, glassware, china and charger plates is based on events of 300 guests or less. In some cases, where items are vintage or discontinued with our suppliers, we may be limited to inventory on shelf, and this varies between 100-300 pieces.
3. Do you deliver? Yes, we deliver all over the Greater Toronto Area, Muskoka, Niagara, Kitchener-Waterloo, and even to Ottawa!
4. Can we pick up our order? Typically yes – however, in the case of some fragile items, we must deliver and pick up using our professional staff.
5. Do you ship? Due to the fragile nature of our products, shipping is not recommended. However, if the items are not glass, we would be happy to issue a quote to ship our wooden charger plate collections, flatware etc.
6. Do you ship to the U.S.A. or globally? Sorry, we are unable to ship outside of Canada.
7. Where are your products made? We source our collections from Canada, U.S.A. Italy, France and Asia.
8. What happens if something breaks? We do charge a replacement fee for all broken merchandise based on its replacement value. Replacement costs for all items will be noted on your contract attached to all confirmed orders.
9. Do we have to wash anything or do we send it all back to you dirty? Cleaning and washing is part of our rental fee and we handle that for you. If any of our plates are used for food/meal service, then we ask that your caterer please scrape all plates of food, and rinse lightly with water before re-packing. If rentals are returned to us with solid food waste still present on plates, a $100.00 cleaning fee will be billed to your credit card on file.
10. How do you sanitize your collections? All our products are lovingly cared for, and are washed before / after every use with a commercial grade dishwasher using commercial dishwashing agents and sanitization chemicals.