Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there an order minimum? Yes, we do request a minimum order of $300.00. Orders less than this will be accepted on a discretionary basis. Please contact us with your requirements at email@example.com
2. Why is there an order minimum? We are a specialty rentals boutique – the items that we source and maintain are unique to the rental market and as a result, our procurement and overhead costs are higher than many standard rental operations.
3. It looks like you focus on smaller events, is that true? Yes, and No. When we curate our collections, most quantities for flatware, glassware, china and charger plates is based on events of 150 guests or less. HOWEVER – in most cases, with sufficient notice, we can add to our inventory levels and provide rentals for events that range from 151-200+ guests. Please speak to us about pricing for this option.
4. Do you deliver? Yes, we deliver all over the Greater Toronto Area.
5. Can we pick up our order? Typically yes – however, in the case of some fragile items, we must deliver and pick up using our professional staff.
6. Do you ship? Due to the fragile nature of our products, shipping is not recommended. However, if the items are not glass, we would be happy to issue a quote to ship our wooden charger plate collections, flatware etc.
7. Do you ship to the U.S.A. or globally? Sorry, we are unable to ship outside of Canada.
8. Where are your products made? We source our collections from Canada, U.S.A. Italy, France and Asia.
9. What happens if something breaks? We do charge a replacement fee for all broken merchandise based on it’s replacement value.
10. Do we have to wash anything or do we send it all back to you dirty? Cleaning and washing is part of our rental fee and we handle that for you. If any of our plates are used for food/meal service, then we ask that your caterer please scrape all plates of food, and rinse lightly with water before re-packing.
11. How do you sanitize your collections? All our products are lovingly cared for, and are washed before / after every use with a commercial grade dishwasher using commercial dishwashing agents and sanitization chemicals.